GupShup, Pakistan Discussion Forum, Urdu Poetry, Send Free SMS to Pakistan, Free Urdu Courses, IT News, Pakistan Politics

HomeSend Free SMSCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog inContact Us

Share | 

EARTH QUAKE SHOCK consider from as God test or punishment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharif
Banned User
Banned User

Warning :
Male
Scorpio
Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: EARTH QUAKE SHOCK consider from as God test or punishment   Tue 01 Oct 2013, 7:28 am

I want to SHARE all human being regarding earth quake SHOCK to be consider as God test or punishment. I saw in Karachi less than week 2 earth quake shock in Karachi.

But my message to all human beings if you are from Muslims believers or non-believers following any religion must abide God rules and avoid to move on negative track.

Those who claim that they are Muslims but spending all life period by evil way do not forgot and remain busy in life affairs to do the following as given below till the end of lifes comes suddenly.

1. Telling lies
2. Cheating
3. Deprive other from your resources or support
4. Responsible for making inflation
5. Doing corruption
6. Making false promises
7. Jealousy
8. Back Biting
9. Killing innocents
10. Suicide death
11. Delay or not giving justice
12. Criminals & target killers not punished but freed

Even any one Muslim perform Hajj or Umarh in his life with he earned from sinful way than giving no reward from God and consider as good deeds.

My request to all consider these recent earth quake shock as alarming message from God, due to his mercy did not giving punishment to sinful but give me spare time if he return to God and pray for forgive all his sin than God will immediate basis remove all his sin and convert into good deeds and begins a new life.

If any one have engaged any of the above pointed out bad habit than try to overcome and then you will able to control and avoid all these sin which is consider bad habit and put negative impact in your attitude.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pagesPK.com :: 
PPK Hungama
 :: Mera Pyara Watan
-